What will happen to my Estate?
You have accumulated a great deal, how are you going to ensure the generations that follow are taken care of in a way that you envision? Here are a few questions to consider when working with your attorney to ensure you have the proper plan in place:
- ILIT’s (Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts)
- Why would you consider this?
- What is It’s purpose?
- How much should you purchase?
- What’s the best way to fund this arrangement?
- Revocable VS Irrevocable Trusts
- Which one is right for you?
- Do you need both?
- Or more than one of either?
- Gifting exemptions which reset annually
- How much can you give?
- To whom can you give?
- Why would you consider doing this?
We have helped many clients plan for the future of their families. If you already have a relationship with an estate planning attorney, that is terrific. If not, we can assist in finding you a good fit.