What Will Happen to My Estate?
You have accumulated a great deal, so how can you ensure your future generations are taken care of in the way that you envision? Here are a few questions to consider when working with your attorney to ensure you have the proper plan in place:
· Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
· Why would you consider this?
· What is its purpose?
· How much should you purchase?
· What is the best way to fund this arrangement?
· Revocable versus Irrevocable Trusts
· Which one is right for you?
· Do you need both?
· Do you need more than one of either?
· Gifting Exemptions (Which Reset Annually)
· How much can you give?
· To whom can you give?
· Why would you consider doing this?
We have helped many clients plan for their family’s future. If you do not already have a relationship with an estate planning attorney, we can assist in finding you a good fit.
Need Help Planning? Give us a Call Today!